Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of The Provident Bank Foundation's website ("Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of the Site which is owned and operated by The Provident Bank Foundation ("The Foundation").
1. The Foundation maintains the Site for your personal information, education and communication.
2. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, create links to, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio and video, for public or commercial purposes, without The Foundation's written permission.
3. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted (and protected by United States and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection) unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or as provided in the text on the Site without the written permission of Provident and the copyright owner of the specific information involved. The Foundation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Foundation.
4. While The Foundation uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, The Foundation makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Foundation assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. The Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made at any time to the information herein without prior notice.
5. YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. NEITHER THE FOUNDATION NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY CONTENTS OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE FOUNDATIONIS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DESCRIPTIONS OF, OR REFERENCES TO, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR PUBLICATIONS ON THE WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OR APPROVAL OF THAT PRODUCT, SERVICE OR PUBLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF WARRANTIES (IF ANY) WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THE FOUNDATION ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY OR TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Foundation also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, or software, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text images, video or audio from the Site.
6. The Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to The Foundation via the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by The Foundation. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the 'Trademarks') displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Foundation and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of The Foundation or such third party owner. Any use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Foundation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. The Foundation may establish links between the Site and one or more other Websites operated by third parties. The Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site, has no control over any such other sites and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. The existence of any links to the Site whether created with or without the approval of The Foundation shall not constitute an endorsement by The Foundation of such other sites, their contents or their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Information on the Site is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied on for such purposes.
11. Use of browsers that support 128-bit encryption such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher or Netscape NavigatorTM 4.06 or higher, provide the highest standard of security commercially available today and The Foundation encourages use of such browsers; however, please be advised that much of the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. Except where expressly indicated otherwise, transmissions to and from the Site or directed to The Foundation, including e-mails, are not sent in a secure form and neither the Foundation nor its affiliates will be responsible for any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us through non-secure channels.
12. Unless otherwise specified the materials in the Site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information and for applying for grants from The Provident Bank Foundation in the State of New Jersey. This Site is controlled and operated by The Provident Bank Foundation from its offices within the State of New Jersey, United States of America. The Provident Bank Foundation makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Materials in this Site are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to conflicts of laws principles, that is, in accordance with the laws of that state applicable to agreements made and to be performed entirely within that state. Subject to any applicable agreements between The Foundation and its grantees requiring arbitration, in the event of any dispute relating to any of the grants made available by this Site, venue shall be in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New Jersey.
13. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in force and effect.
14. The Foundation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
15. By using this Site you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.